Friday, May 23, 2008


So we're packing up the fire chariot, overfeeding the Kitties-O-The-Apocalypse, and heading out to the Trimaris Memorial Tournament. It is a major, major kingdom event, which is exactly the sort of event I avoid like the proverbial plague due to the over crowding and ramped-up politics.(although, come to think of it, I'm so far removed from anyone in power right now that I don't imagine the politics thing matters much anymore) But there is one thing at this event that is pulling me out of my hermitage...

the marriage of Syr Turtle and Mistress Rabid Attack Sheep. Wild horses couldn't keep me away from this one.

(aside: have wild horses ever prevented anyone from doing anything?)

Anyway this afternoon Mrs. Marius, the COA, one of my former high school students who has been hired to play nanny to the COA, and I will be heading to the wilds of North Central Florida for a weekend of low tech enjoyment. Hopefully this will spark our renewed participation in things medieval and get us the frak out of the house on occasion. We'll be staying in a cabin thanks to the generosity of his Dukeness, so come on by and raise a glass with us.

See ya later,
Wihtgar

No comments: