Monday, November 19, 2007
So yesterday I'm walking along, minding my own business, staring at people trying to make their brains explode, when I feel a tiny sting on the back of my neck. Suddenly the world spun and faded to black. When I awoke after who knows how long my ear hurt. I quickly looked in the mirror that just happened, for the purpose of this torturously drawn out intro, to be attached to a nearby telephone pole. Damn! I said looking at the metal label hanging from my left lobe. I've been tagged! Then I realized I was clutching something in my hand. Looking down I beheld two stale Oreos(tm) and a slip of paper. On the paper were the following words:
You’ve been tagged!
Here are the rules:
a. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
b. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
c. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
So I ate the cookies(hey, stale Oreos(tm) are better than no Oreos(tm) at all) and realized that the note was written with a French accent. That meant the culprit had to be Stinkypaw. Very well, madame, you have been duly linked, and now on to the dirt.
1. There are two literary devices I despise. One is mistaken identity, which is why I loathe The Comedy of Errors. The other is when there is a character with some sort of superhuman powers, i.e. Superman, and then those powers are taken away. If I wanted to see the adventures of Normalman I wouldn't have to buy a movie ticket or buy a bleeding book, I'd just ride the bus!!
2. While most people have a recurring dream that they are about to take a test that they haven't studied for, I keep dreaming that I'm about to fight in an SCA tournament(full contact medieval combat) and I've forgotten some or all of my armor, and I spend the rest of the dream running around trying to borrow enough gear to stay in the tourney.
3. Beets make me gag.
4. In my youth I fulfilled the classic male fantasy: a threesome. And yes, it is all it's cracked up to be. :-)
5. While I love to swim and SCUBA dive, lakes terrify me.
6. So do tree frogs.
7. With the exception of The Mask, The Truman Show, and Bruce Almighty I can't stand Jim Carrey. Adam Sandler as well, but without any exceptions.
There you go. Stuff you never wanted to know about me, and now you can't get out of your head. You're welcome. ;-)
And now I load the Marlin Perkins memorial dart gun and...
Rabid Attack Sheep
Tag! You're it!! Now I need some ice for my ear, and a glass of milk.
Marius the Emo Thief