Monday, June 16, 2008

Me Cast

You know how I've been talking about the podcasts and forums I have recently become enamored of? Well, one of them, Simply Syndicated(which is where Make It So, the Star Trek podcast is) recently added a podcast called Books You Should Read. The idea was that we, the listeners, could record our own book reviews, send them the MP3 file, and they would put it on the web site. Well guess what I did today. I have been rereading Stranger In A Strange Land over the past two or three weeks, and finally finished it today. I wrote, recorded, and sent the review in to them, and expected to have to wait a few weeks since they keep saying they have lots of submissions. Well, it was up on the site within an hour of my sending it. Here is the link directly to the site:

Books You Should Read

Or you can go to iTunes and search for Books You Should Read. It runs a little over 5 minutes, so it won't break your memory banks, and I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. Let me know what you think of it.

Marius the Ever So Slightly Famous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great review. I have to admit that I have not read the book. Not even sure I really knew what it was about.
I am think now that I must read it.
Very well spoken I must also add.