Wednesday, April 20, 2005

We Have A Winner!!

Greetings, Gentle Readers, and welcome back to The Corner. I took a day off yesterday to wait in rapt anticipation to see if the smoke was black or white. And lo, the billowing tell-tale of cumbustion was...white! Hosanna! The woods are on fire again! Actually I don't know what was burning just over the horizon yesterday, but it looked big.

What, you thought I was talking about something else?

Oh, right. The Pope thing. um...whoo hoo. All I really have to say about that is maybe having a German Pope might just get all those out of control priests in line. If there is one thing the Germans are good at, it's discipline. And I'm really glad he changed his name. Pope Ratzinger I just doesn't 'pop'. Benedict XVI, now there's a pope name. Plus now every morning someone will be able to say, 'Here are your eggs, Benedict.' and then giggle maniacally.

Ok, you're on to me. I really don't have much to say today. Sorry this one kinda sucks. I'll try to get pissed about something for tomrrow, I promise.

Marius

No comments: