Friday, April 22, 2005

Mushy Stuff cont.(cont.)

Tink: You have come to mean so much more than just a student to me. I will always remember the day, nay the moment we met. I recognized you immediately from your brother's description. You then went on to prove yourself at first to be a willing, then useful, and finally indispensable assistant. You more than make up for your lack of experience with a total dedication to obliterating that lack. Your energy, even at the god-awful times I make you get up, is boundless and infectious. You are the kind of person I would have hung out with had we been in the same class, and I am pleased to call you friend and water brother.(and when you ask me what that means I'll know you read this.) There will always be a place for you in my heart, and a sofa/futon/guest room(depending on my future living arrangements) in my home. Peace out, amiga, and thanks for the smokes and party favors.

Tammy: The worst part of this move is that we won't be working together anymore. That is completely unacceptable, and I don't intend for it to be permanent. You are the most dedicated theatrical artist I have ever had the honor of working with, as well as a caring, loving, giving, and various other 'ings' person. Your faith in me has always inspired me to work harder(although I know sometimes it might not have seemed like that), as has your incredible talent for pulling good performances out of mediocre students, and great performances out of good ones. I am furious that circumstances force us apart, but I intend to keep very much in touch, and watch for any opportunity to work with you again. I love you, my friend, and I will miss you terribly..

No comments: