Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm Oooooollllld!


One of the few perks from working the movie was that the hard put-upon prop ladies let my collegue and I pick from some of the furniture and things that they did not want to have to haul away. So I got a credenza-type thingy for the living room, and an eliptical trainer. Since my knees are two barely functioning, rusty hinges of grinding bone, the eliptical is the only type of cardio equipment I can use anymore. So after much drama in getting this gigantic steel beast home, I got it set up today and went to do my first real work out in quite some time. I lasted 5 minutes! At the lowest resistance setting! I am decrepit.

But at least this picture made me laugh.



Marius the Elder

1 comment:

stinkypaw said...

That is so cat like, love it!

Take care of those knees of yours, and I so know what you mean about being oooold...er! ;-)