Monday, September 03, 2007

Raindrops on Roses...

Last week I was answering one of those ubiquitous online surveys, and one of the questions was 'do you have anything unique in your room'. I looked about me and saw that I have many, many things that are, if not unique, are at least unusual. Then I thought I might share some of them with you. So here is a photo essay of the groovy stuff with which we surround ourselves here at Castle Marius. And the grooviest part of all is that each and every one of these things was given to me by some of my dearest friends. Enjoy.













And, of course:

2 comments:

Queen Bad Kitty said...

I started to laugh out loud
HA HA
Marius Has DOLLS!

Then I realized I have the same Barbie......

Hahahahahaaaaaa!

Still have the Godzilla lighter???
That was a favorite of mine...

;)

Unknown said...

Actually the dolls belong to Mrs. Marius. :-) And I haven't thought about that lighter in years. I don't know what happened to it. It must have disappeared in one of my many, many moves.