Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Avast, ye lubbers! It's Talk Like a Pirate Day!



Arr, tis that wonderful time o'th'year agin, when all who are brave enough don their best buccaneer garb and raise a mug o'grog to Cap'n Jack Sparrow. So hoist the Jolly Roger, buckle yer swash, and swing from the highest yard arm. And if ye be needin some larnin on how to talk like a freebooter, then ye best be gettin yer landlocked backside t'this here web site: Talk Like A Pirate Day .

Now begone, scurvy dogs, lest I make ye walk the plank!!!!

Arrrrrr!!

Cap'n Marius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you watch Beauty and the Geek? I watched the premier of this season and you sooooo would qualify if you were single! BTW, so would beloved son, J. And, now that I think of it, most guys I know (yeah, I know, I'm a sucker for nerds).