So here's the drill. Turtle has challenged me to come up with 10 things I like/love/adore/appreciate that start with the letter 'L'. Should this sort of thing appeal to you, gentle readers, leave a comment requesting a letter and I shall provide you with one.
Here we go:
1. Life. I'm rather fond of being alive, even with the suckfullness and thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to. The alternative just doesn't seem to be as much fun.
2. Lasagne. Garfield and I are brothers under the fur when it comes to that most wonderous of layered foodstuffs. It combines so many of my favorite foods: pasta, ricotta cheese, spaghetti sauce, garlic bread...oops, that's not really an integral part of lasagne, but it should be. ;-)
3. Lumberjacks. The inspiration for one of the funniest songs ever.
4. Lighting. One of the things this tigger does best.
5. Laughter. Something I could use more of, and hope to get more of soon.
6. Lisan Al Gaib. My favorite toon on City of Heroes.
7. Leaving. As in what I get to do to my job as high school teacher in two days.
8. Lexington. Excelsior Class Heavy Cruiser, and my starship.
9. Lamborghini. The coolest car ever.
10. LA Story. One of the funniest, most good-hearted, most underrated movies ever made.