Sunday, April 29, 2007

happy birthday to me...woo...hoo.

And yet another birthday dominated by work...although this one was slightly different because on this birthday I actually got to bleed. Just a word of advice, folks. When using an angle grinder, the hand guard is not just a decoration.

Anywhoo, my lovely wife got me a groovy Blue Oyster Cult album/dvd, and my friend Mayi sent me the original King Kong(dvd, not the monkey), so I'm quite happy. My day began with Starbuck standing on my tummy at 4am, and then going to work at 8, and then the aforementioned bloodletting, but I guess it hasn't been a total wash since the work day ended around 3:30.

Yesterday was kinda weird, since I had to go to work as well, but as I passed the University of Tampa I saw Darth Vader and a TIE fighter pilot standing on the sidewalk. Not really a usual sight round these parts. No Star Destroyers in the sky, so I guess we are safe from the Empire for a little while. Now if only I could find a used Tauntaun store...

Eckerd college emailed me asking for supplemental materials, so that's a good sign I hope.

And that's about it for today. How was your weekend?

Love ya's,
Marius the Old

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many birthday whacks are you due this year?

Unknown said...

43...which is a very strange number to me for some reason.

Turtle said...

You're only upset because you are no longer the answer to the universe....

Anonymous said...

Kind of makes you miss the Romeo & Juliet Remix days huh? Hearts to you!

CATT