Monday, May 02, 2005

Funny

Hi Folks,
Sorry to have been so silent, but we had our one act play fest at school this weekend, and as I had the huge honor of direction two very talented young ladies, I was rather occupied. Here's a little something to tide you over till I can sit down and think again. I did not write this, but I wish I did.

Marius

You Know You're From Florida When...
You own at least five pairs of flip flops
You know someone who's been struck by lightning
You're more scared of the freaks who live down the street than gators
Your backyard is sometimes a swamp
You're officially sick of Disney
You shrug off hurricane warnings
You've been permanently blinded by fat men in speedos
There are only two seasons - hot and hotter
You've drank a flaming alligator.
You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends from Florida.


Get'>http://www.blogthings.com/wherefrom.html">Get Your Own "You Know You're From" Meme Here

More cool things for your blog at Blogthings

No comments: