Thursday, January 08, 2009
She Got Me Again!
Darn that Stinkypaw and her stealth tagging. I decide to go into blogging hibernation for a few weeks, and when I wake up, BOOM!, there's a tag on my ear. Oh well, I suppose I'll just do as I'm told this once. ;-)
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
1. I have come to accept that no one will ever make the book Dune into a decent movie.
2. My complete lack of mathematical ability is very frustrating.
3. I'm really enjoying podcasting.
4. Coming up with ten things about myself that are interesting is not the easiest thing to do at 6:30am.
5. My immune system is fine, what I need is a pill that will boost my willpower.
6. Most of the stuff I believed in as a young man is bullshit, but the universe is still a groovy, exciting place.
7. I prefer Miracle Whip over mayonnaise.
8. When I was 12 I was so in love with Marie Osmond that I truly believed that she was singing to me on her show.
9. I still think Superman is a cool hero.
10. I am really trying to accept the premise that the Star Trek canon should be flexible since it is, after all, just an entertainment franchise and not life as we know it...Jim.
Ok, if you're still awake and want to do this too, go for it. My damned dart gun is jammed, so no tagging from this quadrant. And I promise to blog more henceforth. If nothing else it will be good therapy for getting back to normal...whatever that may mean. ;-)
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Marius is Risen.
(ooo, I'm a naughty boy)