Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sweet

Hey, folks. I'll be back to regular blogging soon, I should think. I'm still wrestling with some demons, most of whom attack me in the night, while also trying to build up any kind of Christmas give a shit. On the up side, we recorded our second attempt at the first episode of Starbase 66 last night, and the editing on this one should be much easier. So with a little luck I'll have it posted and linked here very soon. The CoA is away, so the Mrs. and I are going to the movies this afternoon. Not sure what's out there just yet, but fingers crossed Quantum of Solace is still playing.

So now, without further ado, a parrot petting a cat.

kitty petting parrot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found this website a nice temp distraction from life. Okay, it's just one joke over and over again, but it works for me http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That's a cockatoo, not a parrot, but whatever. Still awfully damned adorable!