Friday, February 18, 2011

AHHHH! ALIEN!!!!!!!

So yesterday was the first 'big day' of our current gestational activities. I met my wife at the OB/GYN office, and soon we were ushered to the ultrasound room. The technician was very friendly, and the room pleasant and dim. There was a large flat-screen tv on the wall opposite the exam table, and soon we could see the image of our baby:



The technician took readings, got measurements and heart rate, and really did her best to try and determine the sex of the little creature, but he/she kept squirming around away from the scanner. She managed to get a good look at the baby's face, however, and as you can see in the upper right picture we are apparently going to be ushering in a new era of human/alien hybridization.


I just hope the baby's alien relatives are friendly.

Tee hee.

Daddy Marius

5 comments:

Janet said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing and congrats again. So happy for your family!

flurrious said...

What I like most about the upper right picture is that she appears to be quite annoyed that you've disturbed his nap time. You can tell she's thinking, "Do you MIND?"

(I will alternate pronouns until we get a front view. Moreover, mazel tov.)

Unknown said...

I must confess I find myself defaulting to wanting to say 'she', but I won't profess to be prophetic in my subconscious pronoun choice.

forget_who_you_are said...

hehe I called it a he earlier....We should start a betting pool at work >_<

ChrisG said...

Well, we know that s/he is humanoid!

Congrats, looks like a healthy, beautiful, baby.