Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh The Pain...



I really, really, REALLY hope the writers' strike ends soon. I just finished watching The Daily Show and The Colbert Report from last night. Both shows have gone back into production without their writers, and while Stewart gave it a valiant effort, it was almost painful to watch. Colbert did better, but he has a character to hide behind. Stewart tried to be funny, and succeeded many times, but it was so clear that the writers are the backbone of the funny on both shows. I side with the writers on this strike, but I also support any show that goes back on the air so that the people whose livelihoods depend on production can feed their families.

And that's all I have to say tonight. Pray forgive any incoherency as we had our first day of shooting today, and I'm barely conscious. I'll post some pics of the filming tomorrow.

Good night, y'all.
Marius the Sleepy

1 comment:

stinkypaw said...

Sleep well!