Thursday, June 14, 2012

Barrage of Cute

So, yeah, having a baby really saps your time, your strength, and your ability to speak in your normal voice. So rather than try to trump up some sort of half-baked bloggerific concoction of semi-digested thoughts and overly-hyphenated pseudo-word things, I figured I'd just inundate you lovely two or three who still read this with some pics and videos of the tiny creature that has totally taken over my life. Enjoy! And now some pics: Ok, I'm now going to wash bottles and hope her nap lasts long enough. Peace out, y'all. Marius

3 comments:

DontBothertoKnock said...

I swear, this post contains almost more cuteness than I can process at once. Completely precious!!

flurrious said...

I was so surprised to see Sharon walking, I had to scroll back through my reader and see how old she is. I was thinking she was more like five or six months old, but I see now that time is flying and your once tiny infant is now a miniature happy cute person. I am also in love with the fact that one of the related videos is the trailer for the 1956 movie The Creature Walks Among Us.

stinkypaw said...

Really cute chiquita you've got there! Growing up so fast!