Thursday, June 04, 2009

I Meme, Therefore I Lemming


Yes, lemming is now a verb in the Mariusverse. The lovely, talented, and slightly tipsy Naughty Monkey stole this, so to help her feel better about her kleptoblogomania(don't bother trying to look that one up in your Funk and Wagnalls)I shall help to diffuse her shame by adding my own.

What is your current obsession?
Can inaction be called an obsession? No? Ok, then I'll say podcasting.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Weird is such a subjective term. Some would say that my obsession with Star Trek is weird, or that it is wrong to keep an accurate diary of one's toe nail growth, or that it is strange to carry a pocket full of warm Brie so that you are never without a conversation partner, but I say that weird is all in the eye of the beholder.

What are you wearing today?
A full suit of gothic plate complete with pauldrons, tassets, and sabotons, a silk bolo tie, and large red clown shoes.

What's for dinner?
The chameleon's dish.

What would you eat for your last meal?
4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie.

What's the last thing you bought?
Tickets to see Star Trek for the fourth time yesterday.

What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my arteries hardening, my joints stiffening, and the inexorable crawl of the finite and ever-lessening moments of this all too brief existence into the abyss. And Green Day.

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Well, she didn't exactly tag me so much as passive-aggressively guilt me into exposing the very marrow of my existence herein. But other than that she's pretty cool.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Hmmm, anywhere? There are lots of places I'd like to visit, but not necessarily live in. I'm going to say somewhere just outside of Orlando.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Antarctica.

Which language do you want to learn?
Call me weird but I have always loved the sound of Russian.

What is your favorite colour?
Infrabrown

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My Hannah Montana footie pajamas.

What is your dream job?
I would love to be the artistic director for my own theatre department, but since those of us in the technical side of things rarely get that opportunity I'll say astronaut.

What's your favourite magazine?
Pangea Monthly. Every issue shows the continents separating in real time. In 3 billion years I'll be able to make a continental drift flip book.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
This is $163.00 US. A new microphone and some RAM.(yeah, I live on the edge, baby!)


Describe your personal style?
I am not programed to respond in this area.

What are you going to do after this?
Read more blogs.(remember, I'm a rebel on the edge?)

What are your favourite films?
Soap scum and that rainbow scuzz that you see on water that has lots of motor boats in it.

What's your favourite fruit?
Ian McKellen.

What inspires you?
The right balance of poison, antidote, and electric shocks.

Do you collect anything?
Feelings of fear and ennui.

Your favourite animal?
Mansquito!

What are you currently reading?
This survey, silly.

Go to your book shelf, take down the first book with a red spine you see, turn to page 26 and type out the first line:
You're not the boss of me!!!!

By what criteria do you judge a person?
Body count and hygiene.

What skill would you like to acquire immediately?
Spontaneous limb regeneration.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me? A Bully? Never! Oh, I am so beyond "pretty cool"

So, what is infabrown? What does an artistic director do?

Unknown said...

Infrabrown is a brown that so epitomizes brownness that, were it not invisible to the human eye, would drive men insane, and women to interior design.

The Artistic Director approves/chooses all shows, and helps guide the department.

Anonymous said...

Y'know, even ONE semi-serious answer would have been nice!!! Sheeeeese!

flurrious said...

You have Hannah Montana Footie Pajamas? What a coincidence! I have Jonas Brothers Arch Supports!